As a professional nanny agency, Nannies on Demand have strict vetting procedures in place to ensure that every registered candidate/childcare professional that we refer to you, has been thoroughly vetted to the highest standard. Our criteria requires the following:
- Candidates are at least 18 years of age
- Must be prepared to undertake a police check or provide a copy of a clean police report
- Must be prepared to undertake an initial phone interview
- Must be prepared to undertake a full interview
- Have a recognised qualification in ECE, Teaching, Nannying, Nursing, or Midwifery is held or they have at least 1-2 years practical experience as a Day Care Worker, Nanny, or Maternity Nanny in line with the role they are applying for
- Provide Nannies on Demand with a fully completed Nannies On Demand Registration Form
- Agree to our 'Code of Conduct'
- Present an up to date CV, listing all referees & previous positions since leaving their place of education with clear explanations of any gaps
- Provide a copy of their Drivers Licence
- Provide a copy of at least 1 of the following: Passport, Birth Cert, Photo ID identification
- Provide a digital photo where possible
- Provide proof of relevant qualifications (These will be followed up with the appropriate agency should copies not be made available) (Clients will be advised of this)
- Provide details of at least two-three verbal referees with full contact and address details, who have been previous employers within the last five years
- One written reference or 1 verbal referee with full contact and address details, who can provide a character reference, ie; a professional person who is known to the Nanny and his/her family for a minimum of four years (neighbour, teacher, etc;)
- Proof of a current First Aid Certificate (Should they not hold one you will be advised of this at the time of receiving their CV. As a company standard they will be required to obtain one.
- Provide proof of a Visa which allows the Nanny or Childcare Professional to legally work in New Zealand (We know what to look for in ensuring the Visa is a genuine document).