'Invest in your child's future and incorporate our educational programme, 'Educate Me' into the daily lives of your child & Nanny'.
Nannies on Demand operates a free home based educational programme to ensure that your child/ren aged from zero to five who are not enrolled in school, have their educational needs met through creative play, while in the care of one of our Nannies.
Our programme is based on Te Whariki, known as the national Early Childhood Education curriculum which is fully funded by the Ministry of Education.
Join our 'Educate Me' Programme to provide your child/ren with a headstart in life.
What are the benefits?:
- Children who are aged 0-5 years and who are not enrolled in school are eligible in using our programme and having their educational needs met
- It is 'free', the only requirement is that your child needs to be enrolled for nine hours per week. (Please note: That while our educational programme is free, we do charge a placement fee should you wish to appoint a Nanny through our agency).
- Your Nanny will receive a personalised in-person induction to childcare shortly after your child's enrollment on the programme with a plan being implemented in order to fully support her in her role.
- Your Nanny will receive a financial contribution towards her hourly rate
- Your Nanny will receive monthly visits from a qualified Early Childhood Teacher for the entire duration of her role
- Your child will be provided with a free Art Box to assist with furthering the development of your child and also in building relationship skills between both the Nanny and child while having fun
- Your child & charge will have the opportunity to attend weekly playgroups/events run by a fully qualified and registered Early Childhood Teacher
- Your Nanny will have the opportunity to explore and participate in locally based community based activities with others
- Your Nanny will make daily recordings in your child's own diary and portfolio to monitor your child's learning & daily routine
- Your Nanny will have access to learning guides, educational resources & a toy library which are designed to provide the best experiences for your child
- Financial assistance from WINZ towards the Nanny's wage (Eligibility criteria applies)
- You will receive 20 hours subsidised childcare should you have a three or four year old (Breakdown given below)
- Assistance with payroll wage administration (Including PAYE, holiday pay, ACC & Employer contributions) ++Extra charge applies++
- Your Nanny will obtain a comprehensive New Zealand First Aid Certificate undertaken by certified tutors.
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Funding for 3 and 4 year olds
A Government subsidy of 20 Hours ECE (Early Childhood Education) is available to all 3 and 4 year old children actively enrolled in our ECE programme. The ECE subsidy is not means or income tested and is accessible to all families requiring early childhood education for their 3 and 4 year olds.
Children become eligible for the subsidy when they turn 3 with the subsidy ceasing when they turn 5 years of age.
If you wish to incorporate an educational programme into the Nanny's role, please advise us on your completed registration form.