Are You A True Professional Who Wants To Experience Life As A Nanny In The UK?
Secure Your Next Assignment Through Nannies On Demand Now!!
New Zealand Nannies are highly sought after throughout the UK. We work with a reputable agency in placing Junior Nannies & Nannies with families throughout the UK, in either live-in or live-out roles. If we don't have a role that suits your requirements, then we will assist in finding you one!!
In order to be considered as a Junior Nanny or a Nanny in the U.K, we require you to meet our criteria as follows:
As a Junior Nanny you can expect to earn between £225-£350 per week depending on the requirements of the role.
As a more experienced Nanny you can be expected to earn between £350 to £700+ per week, depending on the requirements of the role.
(Interested in being a live-in Au Pair in the UK, visit this link here
Interviews are by appointment only, we do not accept walk ins.
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Have a good level of English
- Be prepared to undertake an initial phone interview
- Be prepared to undertake a full interview
- Be prepared to undertake a police check
- To provide us with completed Nannies on Demand registration and vetting forms
- To hold a recognised qualification in ECE, Teaching, Nannying, Nursing, or Midwifery or have at least 1+ years practical experience as a Day Care Worker, Nanny, or Maternity Nanny in line with the role you are applying for
- Provide us with an up to date CV, listing all referees & previous positions since leaving their place of employment with clear explanations of any gaps
- Provide a copy of your Drivers Licence
- Provide at least 2 of the following: Passport, Birth Cert, Photo ID identification
- Provide a digital photo
- Provide proof of relevant qualifications (These will be followed up with the appropriate agency should copies not be made available)
- Details of at least two-three verbal referees with full contact and address details, who have been previous employers within the last five years
- One written reference or 1 verbal referee with full contact and address details, who can provide a character reference, or a professional person who is known to you and your family for a minimum of four years (neighbour, teacher, etc;)
- Proof of a current First Aid Certificate (If you do not already have one we can assist in directing you to the right agency to obtain one.
- Meet the Visa Criterias for the UK. View the different Visa options here.
- Pay a one-off placement fee of $1299 including GST. (An invoice will be emailed through to you shortly after we have received a completed registration form from you). Refunds will be given to those Nannies who we are unable to place.
We will contact you to advise you of an interview time should your application be successful. ++ Please be courteous and advise us if you are unable to commit to an interview time, we are happy to reschedule++. Failure to advise us in good time may result in your application being refused.
It may be necessary in some circumstances due to demographics to undertake an interview using Skype. Please note that in order to be interviewed via Skype you will need to have access to a headset/microphone and a webcam. Nannies on Demand do not undertake interviews via phone.