In order to be considered as a Nanny (Live in or Out), not an Au Pair, we require you to meet our criteria as follows:
PLACEMENT FEE, (Payable immediately, upon being appointed to a role): $250 plus GST. (Non-Refundable)
**The majority of families will cover the cost of the Nanny's airfare to Australia**
Interviews are by appointment only, we do not accept walk ins.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a good level of English
- Be prepared to undertake an initial phone interview
- Be prepared to undertake a full interview
- Be prepared to undertake a police check
- To provide us with completed Nannies on Demand registration and vetting forms
- To hold a recognised qualification in ECE, Teaching, Nannying, Nursing, or Midwifery or have at least 1-2 years practical experience as a Day Care Worker, Nanny, or Maternity Nanny in line with the role you are applying for
- Provide us with an up to date CV, listing all referees & previous positions since leaving their place of employment with clear explanations of any gaps
- Provide a copy of your Drivers Licence
- Provide at least 2 of the following: Passport, Birth Cert, Photo ID identification
- Provide a digital photo
- Provide proof of relevant qualifications (These will be followed up with the appropriate agency should copies not be made available)
- Details of at least two-three verbal referees with full contact and address details, who have been previous employers within the last five years
- One written reference or 1 verbal referee with full contact and address details, who can provide a character reference, or a professional person who is known to you and your family for a minimum of four years (neighbour, teacher, etc;)
- Proof of a current First Aid Certificate (If you do not already have one we can assist in directing you to the right agency to obtain one.
- Provide proof of a valid Work Permit or relevant Working Holiday Visa, or have the right to work in Australia.
We will contact you to advise you of an interview time should your application be successful. ++ Please be courteous and advise us if you are unable to commit to an interview time, we are happy to reschedule++. Failure to advise us in good time may result in your application being refused. It may be necessary in some circumstances due to demographics to undertake an interview using Skype. Please note that in order to be interviewed via Skype you will need to have access to a headset/microphone and a webcam. Nannies on Demand do not undertake interviews via phone.